There are a number of ways to drive traffic to your website. You can go PAID Website Marketing or the FREE Website Marketing method. Paid method includes buying traffic from Google with "Google Adwords" or from Facebook / Instagram.
Paid Website Marketing
Facebook Business (Instagram):
Free Website Marketing Howto Guide
1) Optimize your website using a free tool to get your site "search engine friendly"
2) Setup Social Media sites that you would like to use, and link them to your website. Post regularily. Google is important for Google Reviews. Drive traffic to your website with regular posts to the social media tools your use.
- Google https://www.google.com/intl/en_ca/business/
- Linkedin etc......
3) Setup a BLOG on your website and post regularily. Your blog should be on your main website (eg. yourcompany.com/blog) rather than https://blog.yourcompany.com. Write Blog Post regularily. Daily or Weekly at least. If you setup a Blog and do not post articles, it will do very little value.
4) Email Marketing - Setting up a weekly or monthly newsletter is a great way to keep in touch with your customers and visitor's to your website. Like Blog Posting be sure to be regular and keep a clean email list. Don't become a spammer! A great online marketing tool is mailchimp.
5) Keep your Sitemap up to date. - Your sitemap is very important to keep up to date. The more content your add to your website the more the search engine spiders such as BING and Google will visit your site. On all ClusteredNetworks.com hosted websites, we generate a new sitemap.xml file on a weekly basis, to make sure your sitemap file is up-to-date for the SEO spiders.
6) Fast Loading Website - Websites today need to load fast. Whether you visitor is on the Desktop or Mobile Device. You Website should load in under 3 seconds or your visitor may leave and go to another site.
There are a number of ways you can increase the traffic to your website, and these are just a few that we recommend. Whether you go for the PAID or the FREE route, it will depend on your budget.