Have you ever wondered what type of CMS (Content Management System) is used on a website. Are they using CFML, PHP, Python or some other type of technology? Or perhaps you may have wondered... Where to they host their site, or what type of Server is it on? These are some of the links we use and would like to share them with you.
- builtwith.com - Determine the Technolgies used.
- WhatCMS.org - Determine the CMS Used
- w3techs.com - Determine the Technolgies used
- larger.io - Determine the Technolgies used.
- similartech.com Determine the Technolgies used.
- hostingchecker.com Determine the hosting provider.
Of course you can use some other tools such as DIG, WHOIS and Nmap, however you have to be careful as some such as Nmap can be consided intrusive.
|builtwith.com||Determine the Technolgies used.|
|WhatCMS.org||Determine the CMS Used|